New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is going to use Autopilot side cameras to show blind spots when signaling
- Tesla (TSLA): Elon Musk says ‘very close’ to level 5 autonomy complete
- Tesla Powerwall owners provide showers and other services during extended outage
- Tesla hires guy behind Apple Pay to lead Supercharger experience. What you want to improve?
- BMW iX3 production version is going to be unveiled next week
- EGEB: Joe Biden’s climate task force wants emissions-free power by 2035
- Dakota Access Pipeline’s owner defies courts, refuses to shut down
- Get ready: 60 MPH standing electric scooter racing is becoming a thing in 2021
- VanMoof’s new $2,000 S3 commuter ‘smart eBike’ is a technical marvel but not for everyone
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.