New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) soars as market see SpaceX’s success as credibility boost for Elon Musk
- Ford brings back combustion Mach 1 after riling old-school fans with Mach-E EV
- 2021 is going to be the year for electric revolution – 10 new EVs coming next year
- Rivian Adventure Network: Electric pickup maker hires Tesla staff to build charging network
- Nio might have figured out battery swap for electric cars as it completes 500,000 swaps
- EGEB: China says it will still reduce emissions despite COVID-19
- Trump limits states’ rights to protect their waterways
- More affordable Silence S02 LS electric scooter unveiled with trolley-style removable battery
- Segway Ninebot begins sales for its futuristic $569 electric scooter
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.