This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla’s new price cuts, Model 3 getting a cheaper LFP battery in China, Tesla Cybertruck update, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to Apple Podcasts here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons, and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla cuts prices across lineup, Model 3 now starts at $37,990
- Tesla removes free Supercharging on Model S and Model X
- Elon Musk: Tesla is speeding up production and installations of Supercharger V3
- Tesla files to sell new Model 3 with cheaper lithium iron phosphate batteries
- Tesla Cybertruck: Elon Musk scraps plan to make electric pickup smaller
- Tesla gives look into Model Y’s impressive durability test in cold weather
- Tesla shareholders will vote on using paid advertising, board fights to kill proposal
- Audi announces upcoming new ‘highly efficient electric car’
- Mercedes-Benz launches its electric EQV minivan for ~$64,000
- Rivian reopens factory, delays electric pickup/SUV, but Amazon delivery van is still on time
- This $500,000 electric yacht can cross oceans on just battery and solar power
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.