New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- All eyes on Tesla’s recovery in China — rumors of massive backlog
- France makes EVs central to an $8.8 billion plan to rescue its auto industry
- Here’s how Europe is now dwarfing China in EV investments
- Mercedes-Benz launches its electric EQV minivan for ~$64,000
- This $500,000 electric yacht can cross oceans on just battery and solar power
- A new eVTOL player enters the race with 60-mile range electric air taxi
- EGEB: 40% of UK drivers want to drive less to maintain clean air
- Spectra X review: The weirdest electric skateboard I’ve ever ridden
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.