New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla goes back to ‘normal’ manufacturing operations, calls more workers to come back to work
- Tesla Gigafactory Shanghai expansion is back in full swing
- Tesla starts deliveries of new Model 3 Long Range RWD made-in-China car
- BMW confirms summer 2020 production of iX3 EV crossover on new flexible platform
- All VW retailers agree to ‘agency’ approach to selling electric cars
- EGEB: 58% of cars will be electric by 2040 — new study
- Senator to EPA head about rollbacks: ‘You should be ashamed of yourself’
- Rad Power Bikes launches new RadWagon e-cargo bike full of new surprises
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.