New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla updates Model 3 interior to match Model Y features
- Tesla is officially allowed to reopen Fremont in a week if everything goes well
- Tesla warns workers who don’t return to work might lose unemployment benefits
- Kia to offer crazy-fast EV charging with 800V battery system
- GM, Ford, UAW confirm May 18 as the date to reopen plants
- Public transit riders need distanced ways to commute, but path forward is uncertain
- GM EV chief: There are no delays of our EVs due to the pandemic
- EGEB: The largest solar farm in the US has been approved
- India’s CO2 emissions drop for the first time in 40 years
- Riide launches 2nd generation 1.45kW e-bike with unique lease-to-own option
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.