New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla owners in the UK drive more miles per year than in any other brand
- Tesla is working on pay-as-you-go subscription to its self-driving package
- Early Tesla Model Y shows significant build quality issues
- Tesla delays return of Fremont factory workers amid shutdown extension
- CHAdeMO and China release new EV quick-charging standard, in a bid to leapfrog the industry
- Pandemic threatens EV battery supply, giving power to South Korean battery-makers
- BMW iX3 electric SUV: Are these leaked pictures of the production version?
- Exclusive: Ford plans contactless test drives of electric Mustang Mach-E
- LA coalition proposes $150 billion in nationwide stimulus for vehicle electrification
- EGEB: UK goes longest stretch without coal-power generation since 1882
- David Byrne explores how Texas become No. 1 in the US in wind power
- Ride1Up launches two new electric bicycles, dropping price and boosting power
- Tesla (TSLA) is about to release Q1 earnings; here’s what to expect
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.