New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Study of 3,900 electric cars: How the Tesla Model 3 transformed EV charging habits
- Elon Musk: Tesla Cybertruck will end up smaller – but retain most of its large cabin
- Tesla drops a bunch of new Autopilot data, 3 billion miles and more
- Tesla releases impressive videos of cars avoiding running over pedestrians
- Tesla Semi design lawsuit moves forward, Nikola Motors keeps looking weaker
- Daimler ends hydrogen car development because it’s too costly
- EGEB: Earth Day turns 50 and thoughts from founder, Denis Hayes. What’s changed?
- Sweden becomes the third European country to close its last coal power plant
- This Earth Day, here are 10 reasons to swap your car for an electric bike or scooter
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.