Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Study of 3,900 electric cars: How the Tesla Model 3 transformed EV charging habits
- Elon Musk: Tesla Cybertruck will end up smaller – but retain most of its large cabin
- Tesla drops a bunch of new Autopilot data, 3 billion miles and more
- Tesla releases impressive videos of cars avoiding running over pedestrians
- Tesla Semi design lawsuit moves forward, Nikola Motors keeps looking weaker
- Daimler ends hydrogen car development because it’s too costly
- EGEB: Earth Day turns 50 and thoughts from founder, Denis Hayes. What’s changed?
- Sweden becomes the third European country to close its last coal power plant
- This Earth Day, here are 10 reasons to swap your car for an electric bike or scooter
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Stay up to date with the latest content by subscribing to Electrek on Google News. You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.