New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla puts the majority of its sales and delivery staff on furlough
- Tesla could further its EV lead post-pandemic as legacy automakers delay electric programs
- You won’t believe it but this Tesla Model 3 is still ‘driveable’
- Tesla launches discontinued Model 3 Long Range RWD as made-in-China car
- Tesla Model Y gets $1,000 tow hitch option, $450 roof rack accessory
- Tesla Berlin Gigafactory stalls, reportedly has to revise foundation due to soil issue
- Study: Pandemic lockdowns are encouraging more consumers to buy electric cars
- Get ready for all-electric flying car races, they’re coming
- EGEB: White House denies a ‘backdoor’ NEPA comment email address. So we tested it
- Climate Crisis Weekly: Are our oceans doomed or can they heal?
- The most important US energy chart of the year is out: 8 big takeaways
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.