New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Powerwall becomes extremely hard to get, demand increase due to home battery pack incentive
- Tesla makes thousands of electric cars available in inventory – here’s why this is important
- Tesla announces factory shutdown starting on March 24
- Tesla is going to use factory shutdowns to do upgrades and improve production
- Tesla takes some criticism for deaths in Autopilot crashes, NTSB says
- Tesla starts offering ‘no-touch’ service by remotely unlocking car to mobile technician
- NIO 2019 financial results show increased efficiency and cost reduction
- EGEB: How to be energy-efficient while working from home
- Climate Crisis Weekly: 5 environmentally friendly tips for socially distancing
- One man’s 280-mile standing electric scooter ride across Florida in 24 hours
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.