New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla gives employees more paid-time off if they feel sick, confirms operations will continue
- Tesla Fremont factory is still operating despite Sheriff’s order
- Sheriff: Tesla not an ‘essential business,’ factory must obey coronavirus shutdown order
- Tesla updates employees on coronavirus, no plans on closing stores, offers no co-pilot test drives, and more
- BMW and Mercedes shift CO2 strategy from EVs to plug-in hybrids
- BMW 7 Series: the top, most powerful trim in next-gen flagship sedan will be all-electric
- Xpeng P7 gets test permits for US roads
- Tesla gives 2 months of free solar power with subscription starting at $65/mo
- EGEB: New Mexico funds EVs and charging stations despite coronavirus squeeze
- [Update: Lime suspends some services] Here’s how electric bikes and e-scooters can help prevent spreading coronavirus
- Illegal e-bikes OK’d in NYC as food delivery lifeline amid coronavirus crisis
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.