New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Cybertruck Gigafactory: Missouri offers land and incentive package in race for factory
- Elon Musk says ‘coronavirus panic is worse than virus itself’ in email to Tesla employees
- Tesla appears to defy Bay Area shutdown, plans to operate Fremont factory
- Which global EV plants are pausing for coronavirus? We count them
- GM starts retooling its Detroit plant for electric vehicles despite coronavirus
- VW ID.3: thousands of electric cars spotted being stockpiled in Germany
- VW says it’s working on entry-level ID.1 electric car, aiming for $22,000
- Case unveils all-electric backhoe with 90% lower cost of operation
- eHang electric aircraft gets approval in Norway and Spain
- WeRide resumes robotaxi service in China after COVID-19
- EGEB: Italy and Spain ban leisure cycling due to coronavirus
- NIU Q4 financials show strong electric scooter sales, 40% growth in revenue
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.