This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla’s massive ‘Holiday Update’, the Full Self-Driving ‘Sneak Preview’, some big news from Rivian, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 12pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 1pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla releases massive new update with text message reading, Autopilot, and more
- Tesla confirms it secured $1.6 billion in financing for Gigafactory Shanghai
- Tesla announces start of made-in-China Model 3 deliveries on Monday
- California bans per-minute billing; Tesla Superchargers will need displays
- Honda CEO says ‘There will be no dramatic increase in EV demand’
- Volkswagen accelerates electric car plans, now aims for 1.5 million EVs in 2025
- Rivian secures $1.3 billion funding from Tesla investor, Amazon, Ford, and more
- Watch Rivian spin in place with ‘tank turn’ – best turning radius ever?
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 12:00pm ET (or the video after 1:00pm ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.