This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla V10 software update, more info and testing results for the Tesla Model S Plaid, Rivian’s new electric van, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla V10: first look at release notes and features of the massive update
- Elon Musk: Tesla Model S ‘Plaid’ with new rear-facing seats coming Oct/Nov 2020
- Tesla ‘Plaid’ Model S crushes Porsche Taycan’s Nürburgring time, witness says
- Tesla installs a Supercharger station at Nürburgring
- Tesla’s New Roadster to come in 2021, Elon Musk says will break Nürburgring record
- Tesla changes end-of-quarter incentives after some ‘abuse’
- Rivian is going to make 100,000 electric delivery vans for Amazon
- Rivian unveils first picture of new electric van
- GM promises electric pickup truck production in union strike negotiation
- Taiga Motors unveils new electric jet ski with a 23 kWh battery pack
- Daimler stops developing internal combustion engines to focus on electric cars
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4:00pm ET (or the video after 5:00pm ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.