This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including more Tesla price changes, a Supercharger update, Tesla’s stock (TSLA) in focus, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla cuts base price of new Model S and Model X vehicles
- Tesla brings back Free Unlimited Supercharging again to sell inventory cars
- Tesla changes Full Self-Driving pricing again, tries to simplify it
- Tesla is within reach of new record quarter for deliveries, says Elon Musk
- Tesla’s new cost cutting-effort is going all the way down to toilet paper
- Tesla (TSLA) stock tumbles as Wall Street starts piling up the negativity
- Tesla (TSLA) stock falls on demand concern from analyst, continued trade war
- Apple tried to buy Tesla for more than it’s currently worth a few years ago, report says
- Tesla releases new Do It Yourself maintenance instructions for their cars
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company is moving forward with ~$50 million Las Vegas loop
- Rivian unveils camper version of its R1T electric pickup truck with incredible features
- Chevron starts deploying EV charging stations at its gas stations
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4:00pm ET (or the video after 5:00pm ET):
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.