This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla’s delivery and production numbers, what to expect in the EV world in 2019, the Polestar 2, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla confirms record deliveries of 90,700 cars in Q4, production also increased
- Tesla has over 3,000 Model 3 vehicles left in inventory in the US
- Tesla reduces prices in the US as tax credit starts to phase out, Model 3 now starts at $44,000
- GM hits electric vehicle tax credit threshold, phase-out to start in April
- Tesla (TSLA) wipes out billions in market cap with production numbers and price reduction
- Tesla surprisingly increases range of the Model 3 with Mid-Range battery
- Tesla switches Model 3 production to European version, first Chinese Model 3 spotted
- Tesla opens Model 3 orders to the public in Europe and China
- Tesla received almost 14,000 Model 3 orders in Europe, report says
- What to expect from Tesla in 2019: Model Y, Model S/X refresh, and more
- Here are the new all-electric vehicles coming in 2019
- Volvo’s Polestar releases first image of its all-electric ‘Tesla Model 3 competitor’
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 3:30pm ET (or the video after 4:30pm ET):
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.