This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Elon Musk’s Boring Company launches its first tunnel, Tesla launches new end-of-the-year delivery initiatives, Donald Trump goes after EVs, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company unveils first tunnel with Tesla vehicles on ‘tracking wheels’
- Tesla is introducing a new 5-minute buying and delivery program
- Tesla starts selling and delivering cars out of Gigafactory 1 – comes with a tour
- Tesla releases software update with new winter features and video game to drive your car on Mars
- Tesla actually releases a ‘fart app’ as an Easter egg in its vehicles
- Tesla (TSLA) gets knocked down a peg by Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs
- Donald Trump goes after electric vehicles: ‘all-electric is not going to work’
- Electra Meccanica says it received over 41,000 orders for all-electric Tofino roadster and 23,000 SOLO EVs
- NIO launches new ES6 electric SUV with up to 300 miles of range and $52,000 price tag
- EU announces deal to cut emissions from new cars by 37.5%, giving a boost to electric cars
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 3:30pm ET (or the video after 4:30pm ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.