This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including all the new two-wheel EVs that we saw at the Milan Motorcycle show, like the Harley-Davidson Livewire, Tesla’s Energy’s big week, the Tesla Model 3 gets a key fob, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET (today at 4:30pm), the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Close look at the new Harley-Davidson LiveWire electric motorcycle
- Curtiss unveils two new insane electric motorcycle versions that go 0-60 mph in 2.1s
- Ducati goes electric – and adds pedals – with new electric mountain bike
- Super SOCO unveils new $5,100 and 62 mph electric motorcycle, the TC MAX
- KYMCO unveils new 155 mph 6-speed electric motorcycle superbike, the SuperNEX
- Arc Vector electric motorcycle is the most high tech $117k & 150 mph cafe racer
- Tesla appoints longtime board member Robyn Denholm as new Chairwoman to replace Elon Musk
- A new Tesla ‘shared Powerbank’ launches as a community alternative to individual Powerwalls
- Tesla and others to deliver over 2 GWh of energy storage in California project to replace 3 gas plants
- Tesla finally launches Model 3 key fob for $150 but with a big drawback
- New Tesla Model 3 with different plug spotted ahead of European launch
- Tesla starts rolling out ‘Track Mode’ for the Model 3 Performance – here’s how it works
- Jaguar I-Pace gets official EPA range of 234 miles as questions about efficiency arise
- Layoffs, furloughs, auctions and shutdown at Faraday Future’s EV factory
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 3:30pm ET (or the video after 4:30pm ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.