This week on the Electrek Podcast, we are discussing the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla’s expansion of Model 3 configuration invites and display fleet, BMW preparing its response to the Model 3, the fact that we are going to drive Elon Musk’s boring machine (!!), and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. We are going to have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS (note this is a redirect which will change destinations in the upcoming weeks so don’t use the Lybsyn link it points to). Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
Update – Here’s the show:
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla expands Model 3 configuration invites, sends out new display car
- Tesla Model 3 is coming to the East Coast with new display cars
- Tesla updates Model 3 configurator in preparation for more options
- Tesla Model 3 attracts large crowds with first display cars
- BMW now says that its Tesla Model 3 competitor iNext will have an insane 435-mile range
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company sends out invites to hat buyers to drive boring machine and tour tunnel
- Infiniti announces ‘it will go electric’ starting in 2021, but what does it mean?
- Startup that bought Mitsubishi’s factory is planning to make electric pickup trucks and SUVs
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4pm ET:
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.