This week on the Electrek Podcast, we are discussing the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla Model 3 deliveries ramp up, Tesla Powerpack system shows off its capacity in Australia, a new EV startup is born out of Faraday Future, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. We are going to have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on Youtube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS (note this is a redirect which will change destinations in the upcoming weeks so don’t use the Lybsyn link it points to). Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla Model 3 deliveries for regular buyers are finally rolling out in higher volume
- Tesla battery races to save Australia grid from coal plant crash – injecting 7MW in milliseconds
- Tesla releases Model 3 warranty with new 70% battery capacity retention guarantee
- Tesla Semi test program partner says that performance specs are for real
- Tesla releases new mobile app update with battery preconditioning feature and more
- Faraday Future expats spin off a new electric car startup
- Jaguar’s upcoming all-electric I-Pace to start at ~$76,000, say early reservation holders
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4pm ET:
Update: Here’s the direct link for the audio podcast:
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.