This week on the Electrek Podcast, we are discussing the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla being on track for record deliveries this quarter according to our latest report, Model 3 production increasing, Tesla Semi and its new competitor, and much more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. We are going to have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on Youtube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: http://electrek.co/podcastRSS (note this is a redirect which will change destinations in the upcoming weeks so don’t use the Lybsyn link it points to).
Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
As usual, we are going to start with our EV experiences this week. Here’s a hint at what we are going talk about:
And here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla is primed to have a stellar quarter for deliveries
- Tesla Model 3 production is increasing to 5,000 units per week, say suppliers
- Thor unveils electric semi prototype, tries to beat Tesla to market and convert other trucks to electric propulsion
- Tesla wins fight over auto dealers’ communications in Michigan – we might get to see some secrets
- Billion-dollar EV startup unveils electric SUV first photoshopped on a Mitsubishi Outlander
- Tesla releases 40% cheaper next-gen mobile connector for Model 3, S, and X
Update: Listen directly here:
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4pm ET:
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.