In this week’s top stories: Full power Ludicrous mode returns, upcoming Model 3 upgrades, Tesla showroom discounts, EV emissions slashed, BMW, Zero Motorcycles, Mercedes, and more.
Best iPhone, iPad, & Apple TV game controllers
This week Tesla finally unleashes the full power of Ludicrous mode as one Model S hits 300,000 miles in just 2 years – saving an estimated $60,000 on fuel and maintenance. Tesla also offers ‘up to $30,000 showroom discounts’ and lowers interest rates to boost sales. And details of a dashcam feature using Autopilot cameras emerge.
Electric car emissions are slashed by two thirds as the electricity generation goes green. BMW unveils new, upcoming EV designs. Zero Motorcycles is making a twin electric motor bike with Curtiss Motorcycles. And Mercedes unveils a new all-electric and autonomous Smart prototype for ride-sharing.
These and the rest of this week’s top stories below:
- A Tesla Model S hits 300,000 miles in just 2 years – saving an estimated $60,000 on fuel and maintenance
- Tesla finally unleashes full power of Ludicrous performance cars after customer complaints
- Tesla offers ‘up to $30,000 showroom discounts’ and lowers interest rates to boost sales
- Tesla battery expert recommends daily charging limit to optimize durability
- Tesla is working on a dashcam feature using its Autopilot cameras
- Tesla Model 3 to have smart air suspension with dual motor next year, says Elon Musk
- Electric car emissions slashed by two thirds as electricity generation goes green
- Diesel engine manufacturer Cummins goes electric with new truck ahead of Tesla Semi unveil
- 2018 BMW i3 unveiled with small design refresh and new sport package
- BMW unveils design of Mini Electric concept ahead of the 2019 production version
- Zero Motorcycles is making a twin electric motor bike with Curtiss Motorcycles
- Mercedes unveils a new all-electric and autonomous Smart prototype for ride-sharing
- Tesla solar roof tile connector system explained in new patent
- Tesla unveils a new 1 Powerpack + 1 inverter system with 6-year payback
#model3 #tesla #zeroto60 so Ive also gotten this in the past when ppl say they thought they were going to die when i was behind the wheels but the point is…. you didn't and we will always share a good story (@thereallinabean) Btw I am fairly confident in my driving skills (admittedly maybe part of the stereotype)