We kick things off with hints from Elon Musk regarding upcoming Tesla Supercharger V3 plans. A report claims Tesla is pushing to ‘speed up’ production of Model 3. We take a look at Tesla’s 2017 product roadmap as we head into the new year. And Tesla Autopilot’s new radar technology predicts an accident caught on dashcam a second later in this week’s top video.
We give you the rundown on ten notable electric cars coming in the next three years, and we also look at the electric vehicles dominating China that you’ve likely never heard of.
Solar power at 1¢/kWh is expected to arrive by 2025. TSLA rises this week on Panasonic’s $250M investment in Tesla solar roof and panels. And Tesla closes a deal with Panasonic to start manufacturing solar products in Buffalo.
These and the rest of this week’s top stories below:
- Elon Musk teases new ‘Tesla Supercharger V3’ with over 350 kW power output and off-grid solar…
- Tesla is pushing to ‘speed up’ production of Model 3, says analyst after supply chain check
- Tesla’s 2017 product roadmap: Model 3, Powerwall 2, solar roof, Model Y, trucks, and more
- Tesla’s upcoming ‘Supercharger V3’ is the last piece of the EV adoption puzzle
- Tesla’s global fleet reaches 3.5 billion electric miles – added 500 million in less than 3 months
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk to participate in Q&A at a Gigafactory event for investors next week
EV | Autonomous |
- German Environment Minister buys a Tesla Model S, takes a swipe at domestic automakers in the process
- Adam Ruins Everything (including his credibility) when he goes after Tesla and EVs
- 10 electric cars coming in the next 3 years
- How Tesla’s Autopilot is able to steer in the snow even without lane markings or lead vehicle
- 3 electric cars you’ve never heard of that dominated the market in China this year
- Faraday Future teases the interior of its highly anticipated electric car, which it reportedly can’t sell
Solar | Energy |
- Solar power at 1¢/kWh by 2025 – “The promise of quasi-infinite and free energy is here”
- Tesla’s stock (TSLA) opens 4% higher on Panasonic’s $250 million investment in Tesla’s solar roof and panels
- Tesla closes deal with Panasonic to start manufacturing solar products in Buffalo
This week’s top videos |
Subscribe to get all Electrek’s stories delivered to your inbox daily, or follow us on Twitter & Facebook for up-to-the-minute updates.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.