If 4 seconds is way too long to wait to get to 100km/h, Porche has a solution for you. The 918 Spyder uses a 4.6 Liter V8 and two smaller Electric engines to push speed to the edge. Some fun facts:
- 0 to 62 MPH in 2.5 seconds
- 0 to 124 MPH in 7.2 seconds
- 0 to 186 MPH in 19.9 seconds
- 4.6-Liter V8 Puts Out 599 HP
- Total Power From Engine and 2 Electric Motors is 875 HP at 8,500 RPM
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.