CBS talked to Tesla CEO Elon Musk about the Tesla’s record/testing machine breaking score on the NHTSB tests and discussed the mass market cars coming in 3-4 years.
ABC’s video below
- Tesla factories in Europe, Asia? Elon Musk foresees the need (bizjournals.com)
- Tesla CEO Weighs Europe, Asia Plants for Mass-Market Car (bloomberg.com)
- Tesla’s Elon Musk eyes overseas factories for mass-marketing electric cars (mercurynews.com)
- Tesla Model S rated world’s safest car; is it ready for the mainstream? (cbsnews.com)
- Tesla’s Elon Musk flames Times review in Geneva (reviews.cnet.com)
- Tesla Looks To Make Affordable Electric Car In 3-4 Years (sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com)
- Here’s Some Wonderful Writing From Elon Musk That Everyone In Business Should Emulate (TSLA) (businessinsider.com)
=false&addThis.playerSize=392×221&freeWheel.siteSectionId=nws_offsite&closedCaptionActive=false&addThis.playerSize=640×360&closedCaptionsOverPlayer.fontsize=18″ width=”640″ height=”360″]
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.