Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla applies to expand Gigafactory Berlin to 1 million vehicles per year
- Tesla launches new feature to help solar homeowners charge with excess solar power
- Tesla Supercharger V4 revealed to be twice as powerful
- Volkswagen introduces ID 2all affordable EV concept with nearly 300 miles range
- Volkswagen is developing its smallest, most affordable ID 1 EV starting around $20K
- Audi Q6 e-tron prototype shot testing ahead of debut this year [Photos]
- 7Charge is the 7-Eleven of the future: Ambitious EV fast-charging network and new app
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.