This week on Electrek’s Wheel-E podcast, we discuss the most popular news stories from the world of electric bikes and other nontraditional electric vehicles. This time that includes SONDORS selling 1,000 of its Metacycle electric motorcycles in a week, new utility/cargo e-bike launches from Rad Power Bikes, Specialized and Aventon, Bafang entering the electric motorcycle space and lots more.
We’re also joined by a special guest this week: the founder and CEO of SONDORS, Storm Sondors himself! We’ll be talking about the company’s latest news including how things are going with the Metacycle electric motorcycle rollout.
The Wheel-E podcast returns every two weeks on Electrek’s YouTube channel, Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter.
As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We also have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the Wheel-E podcast today:
- SONDORS says it sold 1,000 electric motorcycles in a week after huge price drop
- RadRunner 3 Plus unveiled as Rad’s new high-end electric utility bike with 100-mile range
- Specialized launches its most affordable electric bike yet, the 28 mph Globe Haul ST utility bike
- Aventon Abound launched as higher-quality low-cost electric cargo bike
- Amid fire concern, NYC banning sale of electric bikes without UL-listed batteries
- Electric bicycle giant Bafang expands into electric motorcycles with powerful new motors
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 10 a.m. ET (or the video after 11 a.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.