Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by SAE International: Join the global mobility community in Detroit from April 18-20 for WCX, the largest technical mobility event in North America. Register now.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla puts a ‘dummy’ camera in its new vehicles
- Tesla adds rare new paint color option to its vehicles lineup
- Nissan says it will bring EV powertrain costs down by 30%, here’s what that entails
- Electric Mercedes G-Wagon competitor launching by China’s BYD starting at less than $60K
- Mini’s 2024 Cooper EV comes with bigger batteries, more power
- Lion Electric sues Nikola Motors over battery pack agreement, stealing customers
- Airstream and Porsche unveil camping trailer ‘optimized for EVs’ that fits in your garage
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.