New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla just started an EV price war that it will likely win
- Tesla spotted using mobile service on new Tesla Semi electric truck that broke down
- Tesla ramps up communications as Elon Musk becomes more controversial
- GM and LG partnership crumbles; will another battery maker save the next US plant?
- Why is GM investing nearly $1B in V-8 engines when it’s ‘all in’ on electric vehicles?
- GM sees a compact electric pickup truck as its next opportunity after Silverado EV
- Aptera debuts Launch Edition solar EV, but start of production will take some time… and money
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.