New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) to implement hiring freeze and new round of layoffs
- Tesla is expanding into Turkey, starts hiring
- GM recalls 140,000 Chevy Bolt EVs due to risk of carpet catching fire
- Rivian removes Max Pack battery + Quad-Motor option from R1T orders
- Kia’s EV6 GT is a 576hp supercar in a handsome $60K CUV package
- Acura’s first electric vehicle, a GM-based SUV, is out for testing ahead of 2024 debut [images]
- Dispel the disinformation! Ford tells you exactly how much CO2 and fuel that EVs can save
- BMW has a plan to fast-track building its own solid-state batteries for future EVs
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.