New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla launches ‘Tesla Electric’ to become an electricity retailer
- Tesla is on the verge of announcing a factory in Mexico, report says
- Elon Musk sells yet another $3.6 billion in TSLA stock to fund Twitter disaster
- Tesla drops the price on its already cheap home charging station
- $300K Cadillac Celestiq, the brand’s second EV, is already sold out for at least a year
- Ford increases F-150 Lightning price, now starts at $56,000
- Ford weighs adding US EV battery plant with China’s CATL
- Rivian’s latest software update boosts range of R1S and even more so in R1T
- Toyota delves into EV technology with new V2G pilot program
- Hankook launches EV-specific iON tires in US to enhance mileage
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.