Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk moves his top lieutenant at Tesla to SpaceX after a controversy
- Tesla to hold rare event for Tesla Semi deliveries on Dec. 1
- Tesla helps boost EV market share in California’s crashing auto market
- Tesla China responds to dramatic crash that kills two
- Genesis expands electrified G80 sales to 4 more states, now totaling 12
- Growing EV demand helps Volkswagen reach half a million ID deliveries one year early
- Can GM electric vehicles turn a profit by 2025? Mary Barra is betting on it
- Mainstream news doesn’t understand mainstream EV range
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.