This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy. This week, we discussed Tesla AI Day, TSLA’s Q3 deliveries, Tesla Cybertruck update, and more.
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel.
As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast:
- Tesla AI Day 2022 Preview
- Tesla expects ‘very high volume’ deliveries at end of quarter, asks workers to help
- Tesla is making large fleet deliveries at the end of the quarter
- Tesla’s used car business is ‘as big as publicly traded used car retailers’
- Tesla Cybertruck is going to be ‘waterproof enough’ to cross rivers
- Tesla Megapacks arrive in Hawaii with the state’s last coal shipment
- Tesla hikes Supercharger prices in California
- Tesla (TSLA) adds Airbnb co-founder to its board
- Nissan Ariya electric crossover gets $43,190 starting price
- Tata Motors launches $10,000 electric car
- Watch Eviation’s all-electric Alice aircraft first flight
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.