New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla launches CCS adapter for $250, enabling drivers to access public chargers
- The world’s first Tesla solar neighborhood is becoming reality
- China has a new Tesla clone, and it starts at just $26,000
- Jaguar Land Rover converting Halewood factory to build EVs, saving the factory’s fate
- Volvo’s all-electric EX90 will replace XC90 SUV and include a LiDAR-powered ‘invisible shield of safety’
- GM pushing 7 new EPA standards that could move US toward mass EV adoption
- EVgo expands Plug and Charge capabilities to EVs beyond GMs Ultium Charge 360 network including Ford, Polestar
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.