This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy. This week, we discussed our VW ID Buzz test drive, the launch of the $30k Chevy Equinox EV, Tesla’s potential lithium refinery, and more.
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel.
As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast:
- VW ID Buzz test drive: an EV with character and utility
- Ford F-150 Lightning electric pickup charges electric jet ski while driving
- EVs for everyone! GM wants its $30k Chevy Equinox EV to convert all SUV buyers to electric
- Rivian and Mercedes-Benz launch a joint venture to produce an electric van
- Donald Trump goes on nonsensical rant about electric cars: ‘We need to get rid of them’
- Tesla plans a ‘license to print money’ aka lithium refining factory in Texas
- Tesla Gigafactory Nevada output revealed by new leadership
- Tesla is going to let you vote on Supercharger locations
- Tesla ramps up hiring for Megafactory, aiming to produce 40 GWh per year
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.