Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Canadian gov confirms talk with Tesla (TSLA) and other automakers about a factory
- Tesla Model Y receives top safety rating
- Kia EV batteries find second life as energy storage systems to reduce strain on grid
- VW ID Buzz test drive: an EV with character and utility
- The Nissan LEAF is getting its first-ever V2G charger for selling energy back to the grid
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.