New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- US House passes climate bill, on to President Biden
- Tesla stops taking Model 3 Long Range orders as backlog extends to 2023
- Tesla Full Self-Driving effort faces mounting pressure from many fronts
- Tesla is reportedly going to build Model Y with BYD blade batteries at Gigafactory Berlin
- Rivian (RIVN) releases Q2 earnings, confirms $1.7 billion loss in race to make money on its electric pickups
- Rivian files patent for ‘front dig mode’ – possibly a more user-friendly version of ‘tank turn’
- CATL announces giant new 100 GWh battery plant in Hungary
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.