This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy. This week, we discussed Tesla’s Cyber Roundup annual meeting, a concerning Jaguar I-Pace fire, our BMW i4 review, and more.
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel.
As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast:
- Watch Tesla (TSLA) Cyber Roundup annual shareholder’s meeting and follow the news
- Tesla is testing new version of Solar Roof (v3.5) on employee’s homes
- Tesla finally starts taking Model S and Model X orders in Europe again
- The Electrek Review: BMW i4 eDrive40 is low effort but still highly enjoyable experience
- Jaguar I-Pace catches on fire again – is this another Bolt EV battery fire situation?
- Lucid (LCID) crashes as it slashes 2022 production guidance and burns through $800M
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.