New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) achieves record monthly production – ready for impressive second half of 2022
- Tesla (TSLA) announces just over 250,000 deliveries – its first down quarter in a long time
- Tesla to shut down production at Gigafactory Berlin to upgrade the factory and add a shift
- Tesla unveils solar range extender trailer with SpaceX Starlink internet terminal
- Tesla expands Green Traffic Light Chime – cutting down on road rage
- Tesla vehicles are now scanning for potholes and rough roads to help avoid them
- Fisker asks extra $5,000 nonrefundable deposit from its Ocean reservation holders
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.