This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy. This week, we discuss a Tesla Cybertruck update, bringing back Enhanced Autopilot, Tesla’s first full-scale virtual power plant in the US, and more.
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel.
As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast:
- Tesla Cybertruck design is ‘finally locked’ and gets an updated timeline
- Tesla relaunches $6,000 Enhanced Autopilot – gutting Full Self-Driving package in the process
- Tesla expands availability of new Texas-built Model Y and raises the price
- Tesla launches new virtual power plant that pays Powerwall owners to help end brownouts
- Elon Musk considers Tesla ads to counter media bias
- Toyota recalls all its bZ4X electric cars over wheels potentially falling off
- The $4,500 electric car tax credit bonus for union-made EVs is not on the table anymore
- Cadillac releases new imagery, pricing and range for Lyriq electric SUV
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.