New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk asks Tesla execs to ‘pause all hiring,’ cut 10% of staff, amid ‘super bad feeling about economy’
- Elon Musk clarifies that Tesla layoffs are just for salaried employees, still hiring hourly workers
- Elon Musk says Tesla may have a working humanoid robot prototype by September 30
- Tesla finally prepares to launch photos of referral program prize winners to space
- Mercedes-Benz shares US pricing for upcoming EQB SUV starting under $55,000
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.