New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk: Tesla might stop taking orders on some vehicles because of long delivery times
- Tesla (TSLA) Giga Shanghai still managed to produce over 10,000 electric vehicles in April, despite shutdown
- Tesla faces setback at Gigafactory Shanghai due to supply issues
- Tesla recalls 130,000 vehicles due to CPU overheating, but the fix is again a software update
- Canoo files lawsuit against its second largest shareholder citing suspicious share sales
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.