This week on Electrek’s Wheel-E podcast, we discuss the most popular news stories from the world of electric bikes and other nontraditional electric vehicles. This week that includes new electric bikes from the original Mini Cooper maker, FREY launching a fat tire version of the CC commuter e-bike, C3STROM’s motorcycle style e-bike, dueling cannonball runs on electric motorcycles, an electric skateboard on tank treads, and lots more.
The new Wheel-E podcast is set to return every two weeks on Electrek’s YouTube channel, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We also have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Mini Cooper maker launches four new electric bicycles with regenerative braking
- New electric bicycle powertrain claims to be lightest in the world, adds just 3.2 kg (7 lbs.)
- FREY CC fat tire e-bike unveiled as 1,500W full-suspension electric comfort bike
- C3STROM Astro combines e-bike design with motorcycle styling for a fast, new electric moped
- Check out this solar electric RV that is both a camper and an electric boat… and an e-bike
- Harley-Davidson’s LiveWire drops teaser video for new electric motorcycle, to be unveiled next week
- Dueling electric motorcycles set new cannonball run record in daring race across the US
- Start your week with this 30 mph electric skateboard with tank treads instead of wheels
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 10:00 a.m. ET (or the video after 11:00 a.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.