Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk says JB Straubel should have been Tesla’s only other cofounder, dredging up the past
- Tesla manages to get $137 million award for racial abuse slashed to $15 million
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk makes ‘final offer’ to buy Twitter and take it private
- Toyota to launch an electrified SUV version of its Crown sedan, the first Toyota exported to the US in the 1950s
- Rivian R1T electric pickup spotted impressively pulling semi truck stuck on the side of the road
- VinFast finally breaks down US pricing to include details of its mandatory battery subscription
- VinFast and Electrify America announce charging agreement to provide just two complimentary sessions
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.