Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla beats all-time delivery record with 310,000 EVs despite difficult quarter
- Tesla opens its ‘longest’ Supercharger station in the world
- Tesla Insurance launches driver safety score in California but only for ‘educational purposes’
- GM’s BrightDrop rebrands its electric delivery vehicles and carts with more cohesive names
- Mercedes-AMG shares pricing for new performance EQS model, the first AMG EV on EQ architecture
- GM delivered only 457 electric vehicles last quarter, but it assures us more are coming
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.