Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla owner charged ~$600,000 at charging station because of a Supercharger bug
- GM partners with POSCO on $400 million factory to produce cathode material for EV batteries
- Nissan demonstrates e-4ORCE control technology in its upcoming Ariya with what else, but a hot bowl of ramen
- VW goes ahead with $2 billion new factory to produce upcoming Trinity high-efficiency long-range electric car
- NIO begins ET7 test drives ahead of deliveries in China beginning March 28
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.