New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla offers free Supercharging around Ukraine for people fleeing the country
- Tesla Gigafactory Berlin is expected to finally receive approval for production this week
- Tesla starts rolling out of Full Self-Driving Beta in Canada
- Hacked electric car charging stations in Russia displays ‘Putin is a d*ckhead’ and ‘glory to Ukraine’
- Panasonic announces start of Tesla 4680 battery cell production by March 2024
- As ‘Plug and Charge’ and ‘V2G’ tech becomes more standard, CEC says widespread deployment of ISO-15118 is imperative
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.