New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is ‘feverishly’ working on new Roadster that will be an ‘exciting flying machine,’ says chief designer
- Tesla dominates car sales in California with impressive growth in 2021 and 2 of top 5 best-selling cars
- Tesla says it expects lawsuit over ‘systematic racial discrimination and harassment’ from DFEH, calls it unfair
- Tesla’s heat pump problem causing loss of heat explained in new NHTSA recall
- BMW to advertise iX electric SUV during the Super Bowl with Arnold Schwarzenegger as Zeus, and a flying mini horse named ‘Peggy’
- Faraday Future announces partnership with Myoung Shin to manufacture mass-market FF81 EV in South Korea
- The US Army is going electric – and wants to be net-zero by 2050
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.