Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) releases Q4 2021 financial results: beat expectations with over $2 billion in profit
- Tesla unveils fleet of new ‘Tesla Semi’ electric trucks
- Tesla AI Director: ‘I believe ‘Tesla Bot’ is on track to become the most powerful AI development platform’
- Tesla demonstrates how its HEPA filter and bioweapon defense mode can keep cabin air clean in new video
- Tesla releases Autopilot software update to better use regenerative braking for higher efficiency
- Burned out: it’s looking more and more certain that the Chevy Bolt is dead
- Bentley announces ‘Beyond100’ sustainability strategy, investing nearly $3.4 billion to go all-electric by 2030, five new BEVs starting in 2025
- Blink Charging announces partnership with Bridgestone to deploy Level 2 EV chargers at its retail auto centers
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.