Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla appears to be finally adding a regular horn to its yoke steering wheel
- Tesla (TSLA) Q4 2021 earnings preview: Here’s what to expect
- Kia announces 2022 EV6 pricing, starts at $33,400* in the US
- GM and LG announce giant new 50 GWh battery cell factory in the US
- GM announces its largest investment ever, $7 billion, toward an EV production capacity over one million units by 2025
- Foxconn chairman: Lordstown pickups will begin shipping this year
- Lamborghini announces all future vehicles will have an electric motor – first all-electric likely four-door car
- Aptera tests a beta version of its SEV at the track ahead of production later this year
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.